Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SEP 11th

Hi all!
Over the last three or four days, I have felt tired, draggy and heavy. I finally tuned in this morning to see what is going on.

It is the 7th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedies. For those of you who know me, numbers is NOT my thing. But I do know that there are seven year cycles. What does that mean in relation to this topic? I feel that, USA-wide, it is significant, and possibly will hit hard (emotionally) this year.

The earth and it's inhabitants are going through many changes right now - and, I feel, the significance of the seven year anniversary is that there may be some heavy cleansing about it - hence the tired, draggy, heavy feeling.

My thoughts and prayers for those who gave their lives; for those who lost their lives; for those who lost loved ones; and for the survivors. I ask that healing energy be sent to all at this time.

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

1 comment:

lacoyote said...

So, that's what it is! I feel it too. It's just another part in this transformation that is under way. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!