Translate

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogging

I have had trouble trying to post on this site in the past. When you want to comment or post, it will ask you for your user name and password. The are posts that never got on here because it would tell me I had the wrong password or user name. I even went so far as to re-set them to be able to log on.

I finally figured out that when it asks you for your user name, you have to use your email address. This is deceiving.

Chris told me that he too experienced the same thing.

So for all of you that might be having the same problem, don't give up. This is a new blog, and it's starting to get very positive results.

Blogging is a good way to contribute to the whole, and is appreciated. Nothing is stupid. If one person reading can get something they need, then its worth the time to write. It's also good training for the days ahead. We are all going to need each other in a big way.

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

Sorry guys, we are all learning this as we go (me too!)

I have found that if I click the "sign in" at the top upper hand right, I usually have less steps to take to post.

Thanks for learning with me!

JD
www.reality-undefined.com