Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chakras

A few nights ago, I was meditating before I went to bed. I wanted to activate DNA and I wanted to activate the crown chakra. I was feeling it from with in, and concentrating until I fell asleep.

I began dreaming that my DNA was being activated, and it was making me very nauseous, and my stomach was cramping. I acknowledged this, but wanted to keep going anyway. This feeling finally woke me up, and I was still sick. It became more intense and I was so dizzy that I had to get up and open the window. When I went back to bed, this activation continued. I was wiped out the next day.

I did chakra work while taking Jan's metaphysical classes, and I never had that kind of a reaction before. So I asked Jan about it. First, she reminded me to be careful of what you ask for. She also said that I was asking for too much at once. Perhaps, she will write the explanation of what happened to me.

It seems like all these kinds of experiences are being magnified right now. Perhaps, we are being activated. Every thought, and every word we speak is creating our reality, and is going to manifest very fast. There is no doubt that we are changing.

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

A lot of you hear me say, "Be careful for what you ask for", and , "Be specific!"

Most of the time our intent is focused on the end result, and not what it will take to get there - and that's when we (yes, me too) get into trouble.

I am going to use chakra work as an example:
When doing chakra work, we need to work from the top down. Those who are not master chakra workers can do harm by working bottom to the top; and if all your chakras are not balanced and open, the energy rising (kundalini/serpent) can make you very ill and can cause damage.

The same principle applies to activating DNA; soul fragment retrieval, etc.

Too much too fast is not healthy - you end up sick and terribly out of balance.

Please remember everything is energy (yes, I say that a lot too!), and is interconnected.


Think of static electricity. When you get that small zap, what happens? You jump (or start), gripe, get annoyed, and the zap can be felt briefly throughout the whole body.

Step that up - what about an electrical shock? That feeling is amplified and felt throughout the body.

Another step up - lightening strike. If you survive that, chances are that a part (or parts) of your body are damaged.

The last three scenerios involved energy. Too much at one time is unhealthy (I know, I am repeating myself).

Okay, you probably are thinking now, "Yeah, yeah, Jan. So what do we do?"

Small steps and be specific!

One possible way to address the DNA activation (or self work on chakras or soul fragment retrieval, etc.) could be along the lines of this:

With clear and focused intent, ask something along the lines of..."I would like to activate my DNA in a slow, gentle and safe manner so my body, mind, soul and spirit can adjust without harm."

In other words, be gentle with yourself. (smile).

JD
www.reality-undefined.com