Translate

Friday, September 5, 2008

Dreams

I found this to be interesting about dreams, and I thought I would share it. I seemed to ring true for me.

First, you ask to remember your dream before you go to sleep. You also want to know that you are dreaming, in your dream.

Keep a note book next to your bed, so when you awake, you can write the dream.

Here is the catch.

Write down the dream, but do not pay any attention to what you are writing. Don't try to analyze it in any way.

Make each sentence separate and numbered. Walk away from it for awhile, and when you come back, take it line by line. See where it applies to current events that might be happening in your life at that time.Include any feeling that may have experienced in the dream.

I am thinking that all dreams have to mean something. There is no such thing as coincidence, right?

No comments: