Translate

Monday, October 6, 2008

More Clarity...Part Two

Lacoyote suggested that I might offer up an email that I sent to her. This email is partial and edited, and for confidentiality, personal indentifiers have been removed.


When I was younger (many many years ago) I saw lots of bad for the US and world-wide. It scared the heck out of me - and no one listened to me.
Then I became obsessive (I know, hard to imagine ME obsessive about anything! grin). This was followed along with depression, frustration, me thinking "Am I the ONLY person on this earth to see where we are going?", and fear.

US wide and earth-wide, we are being shook-up. We must be shook up to break down the old and bring in the new. Habits are very hard to break - individually, US habits, world habits, human habits.... and oftentimes we have to hit bottom to finally change. And it sucks. Royally.

Now, here comes the hard part, my friend. LET IT GO. Deep breath, and - without fear, anxiety, or falling prey to urgency - you can quietly begin to develop a safe plan for you and yours. Like what? Well, hubby and I started with buying rice and beans and will begin on working on ways to get the well to work without electricity. Without fear, anxiety, etc.

Want to know what you are going through now? You are going through now what others will be hit with later. We (Lightworkers) usually have to go through this earlier so we can get our stuff together and be level headed and calmed for when it hits others.

We cannot change the world! I know, Lord, I tried so many times! I was just looked at as a nutcase, obsessive (No! Not me!) and ignored. I was given the verbalage (made up word?) that others gave you. IT IS OKAY! LET IT GO! Making yourself sick obviously didn't change a darn thing, except for now you are sick. Sucks.

As Alcoholics Anon. often says, "One day at a time" - and we really need to live that right now - calmly.

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

No comments: