Translate

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a thought

I know I keep going to the Oct 14th.

I do think that there is something significant about that date. What it will be, I don't know. What ever it is, will be compared to the magnitude of a spaceship, 2000 miles in diameter that will remain in the sky for three days, for all the world to see.

I am thinking, perhaps, some sort of an activation to assist us and our planet.

I good friend once told me "When ever you try to good, evil appears"

It's no coincidence { as there is no such thing} that complete turmoil is going on in the world right now, and that Retrograde is just the frosting on the cake. Common sense would tell us that if we are to receive something on that day, there will also be the equal trying to block it.

I hope that I will not make the mistake again, of underestimating the power that fear can have. I am preparing to receive the blessing of Oct 14.

My TV is off to the news and the drama it carries.

I am a crystal person, and mine are cleansed and ready to also receive.

Above all, I am staying shielded.

I would also invite everyone to join me to meditate on the 14th. Lets welcome, and give thanks to this great event, for the greater good for our Mother Earth and all creation.

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

I will be concentrating on positive thoughts for humanity that day!

JD

www.reality-undefined.com