Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emotions Ride High Still

As I mentioned in lacoyote's post "Ready???" - emotions are running rampant US wide right now - especially fear and uncertainty. For empaths, it means - if not well shielded - receiving a possible overload.

Shield, shield and shield.

I was heading towards overload yesterday. My remedy? I spent five hours cleaning and re-arranging the garage. Productive, good exercise, instant gratification (love that!) and I worked off any excess energy that I had building up.

Please, deep breaths, shield and if necessary, work off (within your accepted physical abilities - take care of self!) some of the excess being felt. Gardening or walking are some examples.

And remember, we all chose to experience this - whether we like taking that responsibility or not.

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

2 comments:

lacoyote said...

RETROGRADE STRIKES ME!

Chris called to ask how to relieve the pressure in his finger that he smashed open and tried to push the nail back on.

His internet is down and he couldn't look it up. So, I got the grim assignment.

Without going into details {I would highly recommend a doctor},it didn't work. So, I said I would print out the instructions and drop them by.

Well, I couldn't even figure out how to replace the in cartridges in this fancy new printer that Gene gave me for Christmas.

An hour later, we figured it out, only to find out that the guy at the office supply in TUCSON gave me the wrong ... ink!

It's now pretty late, and as Chris was calling me, I was on my way out to buy groceries for the "surprise" company I am getting tomorrow morning!

My house and guest rooms aren't ready,there is no food in the house, its late,our government, regardless of the fact that 75% of the people said no to the bail out, screwed us again.

Am I stressed? Do I care? Do I hate RETROGRADE?

Then I read this post... Now I am working on flowers, and marsh mellow clouds.

I will try again tomorrow.

Jan Toomer said...

I loved the closing comment about flowers and marsh mellow clouds!

Don't hate retrograde; when Mercury goes retrograde, it truly is nothing personal. It just affects us personally. Okay, that didn't come out right... but you know what I mean? Ha.

JD
www.reality-undefined.com