Translate

Monday, October 6, 2008

More Clarity Please

It has been brought to my attention that perhaps I need to be more in-depth in my blog; provide more details.

I would like to say that I usually do not spell things out for a few reasons:

For the readers who do not know me, you may not realize that I am “anti-doom and gloom”; I would like people to work with positive frames of mind, even through the worst of times.

Does that mean that when I am really hurting (emotionally or physically) that I should plaster a fake smile on my face? No. It means that there is always something positive to come out of any situation: a life lesson; a learning or growth opportunity…etc. which can bring greater and/or new understanding; closeness between people; compassion, etc.

Secondly, I am pretty much a question-triggered type of person; the questions need to be asked or my brain has nothing to retrieve (though I am not a dog).

If you took your dog outside and excitedly yelled, “Fetch!” and Rover took off – what would he/she come back with since you’ve not given him/her a target? I shudder to think! (grin)

So, discussions and questions, for me, prompt answer retrieval. I am not always provided answers (there are even rules concerning the “other side”), and I can be wrong.

Now, before you yell, “Cop out!” at me, many factors can play into this:

A) I am human. My perceptions of what I ‘see’ can be (like everyone else) skewed by my outlook on life; knowledge I have gained; how I interpreted what I ‘saw’.

B) We are each creators, and when we are given new information, we can re-create. For example: what if I ‘saw’ a recipient in a future car accident, say at 5th and Main this coming week (I rarely get time frames since linear time is man-made), so I tell them to be extra careful when driving this week. So, they were extra careful and had a near-miss instead of a full blown accident. The recipient re-created and altered the possible future event. “Possible future event” are the key words here.

C) The recipient(s) don’t want to hear/acknowledge the information, therefore I must be wrong (yes, tongue in cheek here).

Okay, having said all of that…here’s what I ‘see’, as of right now (remember, it means it’s subject to change!).

We are beings of growth and change. Mankind’s history has proven that every so often, we get a good ‘shaking up’ so we can work on ‘waking up’. AKA – growth spurts.

Growth spurts can be individually, nation-wide, and/or world-wide. And right now, we are going through all three.

I feel that by Dec 08/Jan 09 (please remember, time frames are not guaranteed), we are going to enter another growth spurt. What does this mean?

Think of a teething toddler. From this tot, we hear the word “no!” a lot; s/he is very grumpy; and the parent(s) look forward to the tooth finally breaking through. This is a growth spurt – and it will not last forever!

And yet, changes scare us.

I recommend for everyone to go with the flow (that does not mean sit back with blinders on and do nothing!); take each day, and each days’ challenge, one day at a time.

Please do not retreat into fear, depression, have blinders on (ignore everything), etc. Find a balance. Stand strong and tall, without arrogance or belligerence, and understand that we each chose to be here during this time – and were granted the honor and privilege to bring about these changes.

Any questions?

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

2 comments:

lacoyote said...

Very well put.

I might also suggest that the email you sent to me, the long version, might explain it also.

Just a thought.

Jan Toomer said...

I will do that, with your blessings.
Thank you.

JD

wwww.reality-undefined.com