Translate

Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Clean up on aisle two please!"

Okay gang - some cleaning up is going on right now. With Mercury Retrograde (MR), and a growth spurt occuring, there are some growing pains.

And I am hearing it from all over the U.S.

Yes, growing pains are uncomfortable - and Mercury going Retrograde sucks crunchy peanut butter. I know, really! I am not fond of changes myself.

But, it happens - and it's happening now. "This too shall pass".

I would like to offer a suggestion - take a slow deep breath, hold for a few seconds, and release slowly. Repeat as necessary.

Then, find a book or a movie that will tickle your funny bone. Laugh!

Laughing raises your energy; it uplifts your frequency and don't forget the wonderful things it does for the physical body.

Yes, I get frustrated too - so I turn on to something light and entertaining.

Am I using it as an escape? Yes - a temporary one - one that will have positive effects on my mind and body.

When Mercury's Retrograde nips me on the behind, I usually do the 'slap my forehead' move; shake my head, utter "Mercury Retrograde" and laugh. I have to remind myself that not being in the moment means MR will nip me to get me back into the now. If I dwell on it or become angry or frustrated about it, it makes it worse on me.

This is only temporary!

Everything is only temporary!

Mercury goes direct 15OCT08.

Growing pains will stop when we've finished this particular growth spurt.

And both events will happen again.

So, are you going to dread and fight it? Or, will you say, "Okay, here we go again" and go with the flow (stay in the now) until it passes?

I opt for the laughter and going with the flow.

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

1 comment:

lacoyote said...

I knew that! Ha.
You are right.
It would have been nice if the country could have waited until the 15th to kick up such a fit.