Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Pushes Our Buttons


Those who have forgotten their soul light are pushing hard to keep us/humans in fear; to control us; to promote anger, separatism, violence, confusion and more. And this is happening not only in our physical “reality”, but on the energy levels as well.

So many people are experiencing this as they witness, on a continental-scale and global-scale, stuff that pushes our buttons. It could be, on the physical level, pollution, abuses, racism, politics, prejudices, etc. It’s all stuff that needs attention, to be dealt with, healed and released.

This Isn’t Me

I awoke one morning feeling frustrated and annoyed about something that I didn’t particularly like, but not enough to wake up feeling this way.

I centered, did some deep cleansing breaths…and found myself even more frustrated and annoyed. “This isn’t me,” I thought. That thought, right there, was my warning.

I energetically pulled back so I could visualize looking at my own body. Lo and behold... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: