Translate

Monday, August 20, 2018

News & Views – August 20, 2018

News and Views from the Other Side

~ You Just Don’t Know ~

This morning, as I did my morning meditation routine, a woman popped in. Her energy was vaguely familiar…I just couldn’t place her.

A memory came flooding in from my teenaged years. Startled, I asked the woman, “Are you dead?”

She nodded as she answered, “Yes.”

“Are you Janie*?”

I received a confusing mix of yes and no. I asked her to clarify. She gave me the same memory again.

“Oh! You’re the mom of the girl in the memory!”

“Yes.”

“How is Janie? Did she die or is she still going?”

Janie’s mother told me that Janie is fine and that she’d built a beautiful life and family.

I asked the mom why she sought me out. She said that she had known a bit at the time, but she now sees even more of ... Read More

Channeled by Jan Toomer



No comments: