Translate

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st to You All!

I don't know about you - but on December first, each year, it hits me that it's the first day of the last month of the current year!

Wow! The year 2008 is almost done! And what a year it has been!

I see that this month, through the beginining of February will be a busy time for a lot of people. One concentrated area is that of spiritual growth for the next few months - this will be prominent for a lot of people - and will carry on into 2009.

What an exciting time for planet Earth!

So, Happy December 1st to you all!

Jan Toomer
www.reality-undefined.com

2 comments:

lacoyote said...

To you too!
I don't know about anybody else, but I am having an awful time staying grounded. I don't know where I am, but it isn't thinking about Christmas. A couple weeks before Thanksgiving, I felt the same way. I was planning to just let it go by. Then at the last minute, I kicked in and went shopping and cooked. It was very different though.Since I made no plans, it was very quiet. This is a first for me, as I usually have lots of family and friends over.
So now its Christmas. I haven't done one thing about it.It almost feels like its a part of the old and I am so anxious to get on with the new. For now, I am not planning on doing Christmas at all.
Am I alone?

Jan Toomer said...

For me, I am putting a small live tree up this year (skipped last year, since we were still mainly living out of boxes! Ha!)

This year, we will be having company in - so I will actually be cooking too! (I know, don't have a heart attack! Ha!)

I never did like the whole shopping thing - when we had the kids at home, I used to start in OCT and be done by NOV so I wouldn't have to endure the crowds.

We shall see. I know I used to do everything all decorated for the kids, but they are no longer at home, so - small and simple! :-)
Jan