Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2023

A Bit of This and a Bit of That

 

 

 


 

I wrote an article. I didn’t like it. I wrote another and didn’t like it either. This means I missed my own beginning of the week deadline and decided to skip this (past) week.

I wrote a short poem, and it just sits on my desk.

I couldn’t figure out what the deal was. Am I at the “same story – different day” stage? I mulled it over. Nope, that’s not it. I’ve so much bouncing around in my brain, but it doesn’t seem to want to settle on one topic.

Frustrated, I sat with my Team and asked why I couldn’t seem to pick one topic. From that conversation, I came to the conclusion that I was just over-thinking things, thus making everything more complicated that it really should be.

My Team asked me, “If you’re having all this going on in your head, what makes you think others aren’t experiencing the same thing?” I love my Team.

So this article is a bit of this and a bit of that.

Ability Hyper-Sensitivity

I’ve recently been delving into more uses for essential oils and also trying to decide which herbs and veggies I’d like to plant this year.

I’ve also been working on the electrical/energetic aspects of our 4th and 5th dimensional bodies and how the physical body is working on – through energetic downloads – preparing for a lighter, completely unattached to the third dimensional existence.

With these updates / downloads, my “clair’s” have become even more sensitive. Clairaudience ... Read More

by Jan Toomer

 

No comments: