Translate

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Don't Be a Butt

 

 


Each year I thank service members for their service and sacrifices. And, each year I think their family members for their sacrifices. Why? Because the service members sacrifice a lot to do what they can to help protect our country and rights. And, as a service member’s wife, I know that the family members sacrifice a lot as well so that the service member can do their thing.

I am not trying to downplay either party’s roles; rather, I acknowledge and appreciate both.

This brought me to mulling over our covid-era, then on to thinking about the Great Resignations, as well as people redefining their lives.

As we are all aware, the Great Resignation (and other factors brought to us) has put a squeeze on all of us and pretty much every service-to-the-people out there.

This also means that those still in ... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: