Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2021

3D Time Trap

 

 



Some people struggle with the concept that ALL time is happening simultaneously – past, present and future.

Having had a group consciousness decision to play out our lifetimes on Earth utilizing a linear time format, I can see how the whole “it’s-all-happening-now” concept is hard to swallow. When my team first brought it to me, I really struggled. My younger mind went around and around, making me feel like I was stuck on a perpetual mental merry-go-round with no way to get off.

I finally placed my conundrum in my stewing pot of my virtual stove top in the back of my brain, and told my brain, “When you have worked it out, and you can present it to me in a way that I can understand, let me know,” and promptly turned up the heat to let it simmer.

A few years (yes, years) later, I had a spontaneous epiphany... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: