Translate

Monday, October 18, 2021

I Grew Up With Aliens

 

 


 

 I’m writing this so that the silent ones – those afraid of sharing, or perhaps even believing in their own experiences – won’t feel so alone. I’m not looking for validation, criticism, or anything else. I’m just sharing my experiences. You’re welcome to believe my story or see it as fantasy.

My story doesn’t seem so “out there” as it did when I was growing up. Back then, it caused quite a stir when I started talking about it...but I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s start at – well, when I was pre-teen.

Enjoy!

* * *

My eyes were open...why? The room was dark, so I wasn’t sure what had disrupted my sleep. I wasn’t afraid, just curious.

The room lit up with the brightest light I have ever seen, yet it felt familiar and I was excited. It was time!...Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: