Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Belly of the Beast - Part Two

 


 

 Part One

NOTE: Some may find this article disturbing.


I saw misshapen and mostly unrecognizable human beings, each one in it’s own room. The echo of moans and screams etched into my brain. “What is this? What are they?” I demanded as my mind became overwhelmed with the horrors I was looking at.

“Come. Let’s go to a quiet place so we can talk.”

Atlantean Warning

He led me back up the stairs, down a different hallway, and out to a beautiful courtyard.

I sat.

He waited until my breathing calmed a bit before he spoke again. “As our people became more dense, we weren’t able to create and undo as we once could. Those unfortunate beings were what happened when those scientists who worked in the Hybridization Section continued on even though they realized they were losing their abilities. They didn’t let the volunteers know. Those volunteers are permanently misshapen and are in constant pain. We are unable to undo what has been done to them. And, if they were unfortunate enough to be cognizant, are now insane.

“Some of your human scientists in your time have been doing this... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: