Translate

Sunday, October 24, 2021

I Grew Up With Aliens -- Part Two

 

 


 Part One

Before me was a large round room, kind of like an amphitheater, but without the rows of seating. There were steel-looking tables all throughout the room. Each table had a human being on it. There were also some beings who looked like Rutha as well as some extremely tall, lanky human-looking beings with shocking white hair who stood around each table.

I was confused and concerned. What was I looking at? Were the abduction stories right? Were the aliens experimenting on humans? I saw my mother on one of the tables and felt alarm prickle throughout me.

“It’s okay, Jan. Come. Let’s see your mother.”

Again, the people on the tables were in a non-responsive daze. Rutha explained, “Your mother and father have cancer in their bodies. We’re working on them so they won’t die of cancer. We’re also working on and monitoring all these people and their families. We help where we are able and allowed.

“Each being gave permission before they... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: