Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Skyquakes

Have any of you heard of skyquakes? It sounds and feels like an earthquake, but originates in the sky - not the earth. It can register on the richter scale, but is not from the shifting of the plates.

About a month ago, while sitting in the living room, it sounded like a large truck - like a dump truck or cement mixer - had slammed itself into the side of the house. Dogs went nuts - I about jumped out of my skin.

Hubby said it sounded like a micro-burst (not sure what that is..) The house was fine.
The walls reverberated the sound - but nothing was felt in the floor.

So, what do you think?

JD
www.reality-undefined.com

3 comments:

clg696 said...

Skyquakes Breaking the sound bearer comes to mind but on another level kind of like a space time continuim (not sure what that means) possibly a process where something breaks through so to speak a rip or forced entry fron another ?

Jan Toomer said...

One theory (hypothetical - though that is redundant,eh?)is that skyquakes are the opening of one dimension into ours --- I have seen a lot weirder ... this one was just a lot louder! Ha.

JD

www.reality-undefined.com

lacoyote said...

Wow Jan, I wrote the same thing...
But, once again, to see my comment on skyquakes, you have to read it under my 2012 post because once again, I posted it into the wrong place. I will get this sooner or later.