Translate

Friday, June 27, 2008

Divine Intervention

Does anyone have any examples of a divine intervention? Something that cannot be explained away by normal means?
One example might be: When my youngest was still a newbie, she had finally settled down, so I went to my room to nap. I fell asleep and was awakened because of a yucky dream I had. I had dreamt that my child was covered in cockroaches (double uck!) so I jumped out of bed to run and check on her. When I got there, her blanket had literally been wrapped around her head and tied at the neck! She was in full panic mode - as I was.

Was it divine intervention? Was it my higher self screaming to pay attention (I really don't like roaches)? Was it mother's intuition? Hmm....

JD
http://www.reality-undefined.com/

2 comments:

lacoyote said...

My mother always seemed to have experiences of Divine Intervention. Perhaps it was all the extra angels that surrounded her.
She told me this experience that happened and the whole family verified this to be true.
She and my sisters were driving home from Las Vegas. It was early in the morning and they decided to stop for some breakfast. They found a Village Inn or the like along the way and enjoyed a good size breakfast.
They continued on towards home, and had been driving about an hour when suddenly my mother was starving and she insisted that they had to stop again for something more to eat.
My mom was a small person and never ate that much. Come to find out, ten miles ahead they had a severe dust storm. There was something like seven cars piled up and causalities were reported. My family would have been right in the middle of that dust storm.

Jan Toomer said...

Wow - that's cool! And I am glad that it all turned out well!

JD