Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Book Review - Sylvia Browne - E

Okay, actually this is not a specific book review - that is because Sylvia Browne has written so many books. Browne publishes through Hay House Inc.

Sylvia Browne - all books - E
I recommend Sylvia Browne's books for any level of knowledge and/or abilities.

Though I resisted for many years, I finally picked up one of her books and couldn't put it down. I have since read all of her books to date.

There are some things Browne discusses that I don't agree with (based on personal experiences), but on the whole, she's darned good.

Browne does present in her writings a belief in Mother God (which I support, but others may not) and she speaks of her church The Society of Novus Spiritus. I feel that she writes about both of these without being abrasive, pushy or in-your-face.

Browne's books cover a myriad of topics and I find her books easy to read and enjoyable.

www.reality-undefined.com

JD

1 comment:

lacoyote said...

Congrads to you Ms Jan!!! The time is here to welcome our new way of being.
We have waited for a long time. We have been tested and retested and we are still here! Magical things are going to happen with in the next few months. As there is no such thing as "coincidence",it is for all that come to this site. I look forward to this great reunion!