Translate

Monday, November 13, 2023

It's All in the Heart

 

 


 

Humans have lived from the brain, ego, and in fear for a very long time.

Now we’re transitioning to moving into and living from the heart. This transition may be a little rocky until we adjust; we may occasionally feel emotionally sensitive.

What does that look and feel like? Well, for me, I feel my – and others – emotions a lot stronger than a year ago…and that’s saying a lot for an empath.

Since we’re moving more into the heart – which is stronger compassion, empathy and a lot stronger connection to emotions – one may experience stronger reactions to grief, praise, beauty in one’s world and perhaps feeling “moved” a lot stronger.

A friend called recently and told me some sad news about her horse; I teared up.

In the same call, she complimented me, and I teared up again.

But There Might Be More

Because we are essentially becoming more sensitive, this might include feeling and/or reacting more to shifts and changes on Earth, with Earth.

All the earthquakes, volcanic activity, tornadoes/twisters, or hurricanes and typhoon energies can create..Read More

by Jan Toomer 

No comments: