Translate

Monday, September 11, 2023

A Birthday Gift

 


When I wake up in the morning, and before leaving my bed, I connect to, and greet my Team. This is part of my morning ritual, if you will, to make a conscious effort to connect with them.

On my birthday, I connected with my Team as usual…except this time was different. As I connected, I heard, “Happy Birthday!” from a chorus of beings. So many beautiful beings. I thought it was very sweet and began to thank them, but they weren’t done. They gifted me with overwhelming waves of pure unconditional love. Yeah, I cried. I cried because it was a birthday gift so beautiful, it touched me on a soul level.

And it reminded me that the purest form of love, Unconditional Love, is something that we all crave while on our human existence journey.

One

While the birthday gift was awesome, it came with the realization of how powerful unconditional love is.

Accepting or receiving unconditional love while being in a human body:

- Fills one’s being.

- Helps re-balance one.

- Reminds one of our interconnectedness.

- Is healing and soothing to one.

- Is granted to each one of us – we just need to accept it.

- It is just plain old awesome energy!

We Are One

If any aspect of One (person, people, or groups) is doling out ... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: