Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Energy Update – July 16, 2023

 


     ~ Emotional Roller Coaster Ride! ~  

Holy moly! I really wanted off the roller coaster ride this past week!

For me, it started with the Icelandic volcano eruption. Some energetically experienced the Icelandic volcano eruption Monday or Tuesday (depending on where you live). We can experience the energetic precursor to eruptions as:

  • A feeling of anxiousness /  anxiety / edginess
  • Sleep disruptions or insomnia
  • A feeling of pressure building and it disappears after the eruption occurs. This is in sync with the pressure building within the volcano and a release as it erupts.

Then we had a wild ride on Friday, July 14th. Many, me included, were all over the place. My emotions were confusing me. I ranged from cranky, angry, sad, calm, impatient, and unsettled. I was also extremely exhausted, severely clumsy, and frequently felt out of it or of being elsewhere. And I was getting really annoyed with my inconsistent self that was triggered by…who knew what. Ugh.

Finally in the evening, like someone flipped a switch, everything settled.

What the heck?

Hubby suggested that we had a day of being bombarded by some hefty activity going on with the sun and with Earth. Come to find out, he hit the nail on the head.

The Schumann Resonance

This is Mother Earth’s heartbeat energy, and on the 14th, her heartbeat ranged from 0 Hz to 34 Hz. In other words, she was all over the place. And guess what? Earth’s resonance is closely related to our – humans’ – brainwaves, hence our emotional and energetic roller coaster ride.

This means the frequencies covered Delta, Theta...Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: