Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2023

AI or Human Created?

 

 


 There are a lot of discussions on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and where it may go. One of the questions about AI is how will we be able to tell if something is AI or human created, or a mix?

Eventually, and I believe not far off, we may have trouble discerning if a face or visual is AI created or human created. Is there a way to tell the difference?

AI or Human Created?

Well, remember how I discussed in last week’s article that we are supposed to know our own energy and our self and to listen to self? Here’s yet another instance as to why. Many can already feel if an article or visual seems off somehow; it doesn’t feel right. Listening to self is so important.

The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul


There are some cultures who believe photographing their people steals a portion of their soul. Energetically speaking, I find that looking at someone’s photo, I make a direct connection, or energetic line, to that person or being.

For example, a photo of someone can:

  • Usually tell me if they are dead or alive
  • Show some physical or mental health imbalances
  • Tell me they lie
  • Show fear that they are trying to hide
  • Show they are hiding abuse
  • Show me if they are cruel
  • Show me their lack of self-esteem or self-confidence
  • And so on.

And how is a photograph energetically able to show this? It’s... Read More

by Jan Toomer


No comments: