Translate

Monday, September 20, 2021

Committing to the 4th

 

 


 I recently gave up my 2006 Durango – which I had loved – because it was tired and needed a lot more work than I could give it. This was followed by my two printers in my office – who were also elderly – who just quit working.

Some old energy electronic items can no longer keep up and be upgraded to the newer faster energy. I held on to them for as long as I could. I’d committed myself to them and worked with them until they could no longer do it.

I’d committed myself for over 50 years to be the bridge between 3D and other. But had slowly pulled away from the 3D part, and have been working for the last few years bridging the 4D/5D with the other.

I tell other people along the lines of...Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: