Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Stolen and Taken Into the Darkness



~ Warning ~
You may find this content disturbing. Read at your own risk.


* * *  

I debated, for a long time, whether or not to write/describe what I’ve felt or “seen” regarding those lost; those stolen and taken into the darkness.

I was wrong to hold back. I write for my blog to help others understand what they may be feeling or experiencing. This had been done so the experiencers didn’t feel alone in their experiences.

So now I’ll share. Though I don't share details, some may find this article to be disturbing.

* * *  

Trapped in a corner of their
own mind – held captive by terror.

I feel them.

I’ve been to someone else’s hell that I hesitate
to leave, because then they’ll be...Read More

by Jan Toomer


No comments: