Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2019

One Bad Apple




I think we’ve all may have had, at least once, that one client, patient or customer who keeps coming back, but does so with a surly attitude and unkind words.

I want to make this very clear…it’s not you. How can I be so sure? Thank about it…if your service was truly bad, they wouldn’t have returned, nor would your other clients.

I’ve seen, and heard, some people’s days go dark from one such customer. Why? Because their unkind words or attitude was accepted into the practitioner (massage therapist, chiropractor, energy healer, doctor, etc.), and then believing that they did do something wrong or that perhaps the client is right. In response to the accepted negativity, the practitioner may have begun thinking, “I don’t know why I bother. No one listens to me / my recommendations / guidance.” Or they felt...Read More

By Jan Toomer

No comments: