Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sylvia Browne's END of DAYS

I just finished reading Sylvia Browne's END of DAYS, Predictions and Prophecies.

I owe and apology to Sylvia Browne for not giving her the respect that she deserves. Honestly, I never really got into her writings, but then, I don't think that I ever read any of her books cover to cover. I am very sorry.

I read END OF DAYS cover to cover in one day. I found it to be fascinating and very informative. For those that want to understand the prophecies about the "End of Time" but don't care to do the extensive research on the subject, this book promises to bring you up to speed.

Sylvia summarizes the biographies of the prophets of the past regarding "end of time". She offers the facts with out prejudice in an interesting way that keeps it interesting and allows the reader to completely decide for yourself how it all fits into the complete picture. At the end of the book, she offers her spin on things that was also interesting. She takes out the doom and gloom, and you get of feeling of knowing that she may be on to something. She says that knowledge is power, and we have the choice to create a wonderful future, one that we can only imagine and hope for now.

All and all, I found it to be a very good read and I look forward to reading more of her books. Again, to Sylvia, thank you for sharing with the world, and thank you for showing me to not be so quick to judge.

Liz

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

Thank you Liz for the review on "End of Days" by Sylvia Browne.

And am glad you enjoyed her book.

Jan Toomer