Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jan Toomer

I want to publicly state my deep appreciation, love and gratitude for a lady that has truly devoted her life to service to others, Jan Toomer.

Her life is a reflection of who she is and what she stands for. She is a gifted teacher, a caring mentor, a very close friend to me, and now, the editor and publisher of my first ebook.

In a time that people are desperately searching to make sense in this seemingly world gone mad, I feel it is important to mention that her abilities are genuine and, her desire to share her knowledge is sincere.

I am blessed to know you. My life is richer because of you. I sincerely thank you for you, and I love you.

Liz

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

Wow Liz! What a wonderful gift to wake up to! Thank you so much. I love you too my friend!

Jan Toomer