Translate

Monday, December 11, 2023

An Abridged Experience

 


I recently had an incident occur that irritated and frustrated me – and, quite frankly, I was irked at a particular person in charge for not accepting responsibility for the ineptness I encountered.

After I distanced myself, I found myself ruminating over the experience (see, I’m human, too).

I was in my hotel room and getting ready to step through the bathroom doorway to head into the main part of the room when the floor began undulating and the bath towel on the towel rack was swaying back and forth. My first thought was, “Oh, it’s an earthquake.” I grabbed the door frame and looked over to the sink. Neither my water bottle nor the sink towel showed any disturbance at all.

I checked the sleeping area and nothing was moving there. I then heard a man’s voice, loudly and clearly, say, “Jan”.

I re-checked the bathroom and everything was still, but I did notice an unknown-to-me energy signature signifying a massive use of energy, and it felt like it had been an attempt to open a wormhole.

Two days later, while meditating and talking with my Team, I saw an odd looking craft over the shoulder of one of my Team members. I asked what that was and was told it was a spaceship. I heard, “He wants to talk to you.” The ship disappeared.

The person I was irked with energetically popped in and said... Read More

by Jan Toomer


No comments: