Translate

Monday, June 19, 2023

I’m Not Worthy

 


  So many people on the planet Earth have this thought or feel this deep within.

“I’m not worthy of success/money/happiness.”

But I’m here to call, “B.S.!” This feeling or thought is nothing more than programming you accepted/received as you navigated early in this life. It’s a programming that I’m asking each of you to stop believing in; stop feeding that falsehood.

Each and every one of us are worthy!

I understand, it’s easier said than done.

There was a saying my mother used on me: “I believe in it, just not in you.” It didn’t matter if we were talking about my abilities, whether energetic abilities or music abilities; my success or happiness, etc., she worked to negate my worth, and I accepted it in my youth.

She had told me that I was so flawed that she couldn’t see how anyone could ever be my friend.

Ouch.

A “Gift”?

Perhaps the one or ones who worked to tear down your self-worth were ... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: