Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2023

It's Never Too Late

 

 


 Today’s article comes from an unlikely contributor; one who desperately wants his message to get out.

This gentleman had led an angry and violent life and died a violent death in prison. So how can I call him a “gentleman”? Because he is. He’s a very gentle soul who has healed from this last lifetime and would like to share his message; what he’s learned.

* * *

It’s Never Too Late

“I was an angry man who I thought I had to hurt others before they hurt me. I lived and died in violence. I hurt people and it didn’t matter to me about anyone…even myself.

“I was wrong.

“It’s never too late to heal. It’s never too late to let the Light in. It’s never too late to help others…no matter where you are in your life.

“It’s never too late to change; to change one’s heart; to change one’s perspective. And I’m gonna tell you how and what ... Read More

Channeled by Jan Toomer



No comments: