Translate

Monday, May 30, 2022

Experiences Between Earth’s Dimensions and Other Dimensions

 

 


 For those who know me, you know I’m not a fan of labels / terms or hierarchies. I may use them grudgingly so those I’m speaking (or writing) to have something familiar – a familiar context – to aid in following the concept of which I’m writing/speaking.

One of those labels is “ascending”. I don’t know about you, but for me, that term comes with an air of snobbery or “I’m better than you”. I like using the “raising frequency”, which we each do in our own time as per our soul plan (goals our soul wishes to accomplish during this current lifetime) and daily choices.

Okay, having put that all out there, let’s get to the meat of this article.

A lot more people are Sensing, Seeing, Feeling, Hearing and/or Knowing the presence of Others – those not in a physical form on Earth; usually meaning ghosts (Earthbounds), spirits (those no longer tied to Earth energy, but may visit loved ones who are still in physical form), and for those who believe in: Ascended Masters (Master Ascenders), gods or goddesses, Other place beings (aka “aliens”).

And it’s not just us humans experiencing this. It is long believed cats...Read More

by Jan Toomer

 

 

No comments: