Translate

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Energy Update - January 30, 2022

 

 


 

 ~ Expansiveness ~

This past week, I noticed there had been a rather large jump energetically speaking. It felt like, to me, that something had been removed from my shoulders – a weight that I hadn't realized had been there – and I couldn’t even tell you what it was about.

This made everything around me feel lighter, as well as having a pleasant, calming and loving sense of well being. While I’m enjoying this feeling, curiosity had me asking my team about it.

They shared that not only had this been another energy boost to help us unplug from our past, but we’d also had another mass awakening, so it had shifted the Earth’s energy...making it lighter.

This latest massive energy boost...Read More

by Jan Toomer

No comments: