Translate

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

It's the Journey

 

 


 As a lot of us are working to find our balance once again, I too am exploring, resting, and “tasting” to see what flavors I want in my life and how to present beneficial articles. Rest assured, most – if not all – will continue to be metaphysical, spiritual and/or paranormal in nature.

I touched in with my Team and asked about what we were writing about for this article. Instead of an idea, I was given along the lines of, “No longer writing about the steps to move forward.”

“Okay, why?” I asked.

They said that the steps have been repeated – especially since 2012 to this past April-ish – on my website. They remain available for those just starting they journey with the steps, and for those who wish to refresh.

I asked, “So what will be the focus of the articles now?'

“On what's next.”

Well, that narrows it down. Yep, I was a bit snarky about their reply.

I do know that I'll continue to touch on “themes” brought to my attention by you all. But beyond that? I'm excited to see where... Read More

by Jan Toomer



No comments: