Translate

Sunday, May 9, 2021

A Letter To My Father

 

 


 Many know of my past struggles with my mother and how I used Ho'oponopono to heal the imbalanced energy – not only within myself, but also my energy to and towards my mother.

This past year I received pictures and other Jan-related items that my mother had kept. In the items was a letter I'd written to my father and sent in a packet , though my resume and a brief on my family was missing.

I did have hopes back then when I wrote it and mailed it to Dad, but, as shared in my book Re-Writing My Future: A Stroke in Time, it appeared to have been intercepted by my mother. She replied rather aggressively to the letter I sent to Dad.

As I re-read these, I realize I hadn't been triggered. I really did heal...Read More

by Jan Toomer



 

No comments: