Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Our World Has Changed




A lot has transpired since I last posted. Some complained that I’d not posted anything and they really wanted to hear from me about the Covid-19 (novel coronavirus). Others still asked if I’d come down with Covid-19. I did not, but did experience strep throat with some added extras.

One of the biggest questions I’ve been asked is if Covid-19 man-made. It energetically feels like it and its release were not natural. I can also say that it doesn’t matter if it was man-made or not…it’s out and about and we have to deal with it.

Not Write Anything

As I said before, I usually write my articles a few weeks out – but March was different. After the March 8th article, my Team highly encouraged me to not write anything. No matter how I approached it, how I asked, they consistently remained quiet.

“Why don’t you want me to write anything about the coronovirus?”

They replied, “It is now...Read More


by Jan Toomer

No comments: