Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Energy Update - April 14, 2019

~ Harmony ~

There are so many layers of growing, adjusting and learning we are doing right now, so I chose the two biggest “labels” to discuss here. Everything else is tied to, or subsets of one or both of these…all while our bodies are working to adjust to the energies coming in.

1.    We are being asked to recognize disharmony in our life and to take constructive steps to bring balance or harmony back.
2.    We are busy creating and manifesting, especially in regards to moving and/or staying in harmony.


Disharmony

I’d been waking up after only a few hours sleep and was very tense. Instead of trying to work on figuring out why I was stressed, I exercised the kinks out and “pushed” my tired way through the days.

When I finally took the time to actually look...Read More

by Jan Toomer


No comments: