Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Your Higher Self Wants You to Know

You ache with loneliness
You act of out frustration
You cry out for help.

I walk with you always
I work to soothe you
I am here to aid you.

Your guilt weighs on you
Your fear deafens you
Your grief numbs you.

I lift you up
I speak to you
I guide you.

Your societal indoctrination disconnects you.

I cut the tethers you accepted from society.

You say you’re lost and adrift.

I say you’re now free to go where you want.

You search outside of yourself

But I Am within you – and have been with you always.

I Am your higher self – seek me within yourself…

For we are One.

* * *


As most of you know, my articles are mostly either suggested by my team or channeled completely.

The team can guide me with a topic or sentence; provide a mental visual of a scenario to show me what they wish to discuss or share; or, like with “News & Views From the Other Side”, they provide detailed visualizations and/or dictate the feelings/words.

Today’s was a bit different...Read More

Channeled by Jan Toomer





No comments: