Translate

Monday, September 10, 2018

Energy Update - September 10, 2018

~ Blue Light & Slingshot ~

There was a big push on our past during August – like it was working to push out any remaining hidden past crap up and out, as well as bringing up anything we were sitting on the fence about, or were unclear as to whether or not we were done with something from our past. Giving us another opportunity to keep it or let it go.

The Week

And then, Coo-Wee, Cher! This past week has been something else!

Either Monday or Tuesday, I was struck with a bright cobalt blue light /  energy. It stayed with me until the next morning. It left because I pushed it out. It wasn’t negative, I just felt like I’d had enough; that I was well saturated and didn’t need anymore. I felt it arrived (on Earth, for everyone, not just me) to make energetic adjustments that we needed.

And then there was Friday morning...READ MORE

by Jan Toomer




No comments: