Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mass Exodus Response Team


Mass Exodus Response Team



"My condolences to those whose lives were lost in this tragedy and to those whose lives were changed by the loss of loved ones.

This article:
- Talks about death and may be disturbing to some.
- Is in response to many Lightworkers experiences before, during and after the recent plane crash. Because we are becoming more sensitive to energy, and energy fluctuations, many may have had a more intense experience this time.

My apologies to any who may feel offended, or that I am being insensitive – that is not my intent. I also know that all are whole and well, even though they are no longer on the physical level."


 http://www.metaphysical-studies.com/blog/2015/03/25/mass-exodus-response-team/

 by Jan Toomer



No comments: