Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Using Wormholes - Part Three

Using Wormholes - Part Three

"...while I was standing in a long line at a hamburger place, a young woman approached me with a toddler propped on her hip. “Hi!” she greeted me.

I smiled and nodded. I did not recognize either of them, so decided to hear what she had to say, and hoping it would jog a memory. She continued, “I just want to say thank you so much for coming over last night. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you hadn’t come,” she looked into the smiling face of her child, “he’s a completely different child now.”

I was totally clueless. I had been home the previous night, curled up on the couch with my husband listening to Narada. My instincts told me to go with the flow, so I reached out and gingerly touched the child’s lower jaw line. Ah! He was teething. The stranger was still speaking, ..."

http://www.metaphysical-studies.com/blog/2014/02/03/using-wormholes-part-three/


by Jan Toomer


No comments: