Translate

Monday, July 14, 2008

More on Stress E

I have been away from my computer once again, as, my house is filled with children that feel that life without My Space is a fate worse than death. As a result, I no longer have email. With ten days to go until they return home, I am simply off line.
Anyway, I have been getting up several times at night because I wake and feel so uncomfortable that I have to get up. Funny thing because I get up, walk through the house, get a drink of water, use the bathroom and go right back to bed and fall asleep. The thing is, this is happening seven + times a night and its beginning to get on my nerves. Then, when I awake in the morning, I have a head ache which goes away with in a few minutes after I am up.
Last night, I noticed that an alarm clock which is on the desk across the room was flashing red. This has been almost every night because of all the rain and power going off. As I woke on one of the many times I guess I need to walk the house, I noticed the wall red and didn't care for what it might be implying so I unplugged the clock. Still woke with the head ache though.
No, I have been feeling fine and life has been good.
I am out of town today for a few days and am anxious to see how I wake up tomorrow.
Any ideas? Or am I just nuts?

1 comment:

Jan Toomer said...

You may want to check to see if there are outlets near your head (in bed) - another thing is, some people need to sleep with head and feet facing north and south...

Also, see what all is plugged-in in your bedroom - you may have high electromagnetic fields zinging around the room. And, the items do not have to be on - just being plugged in (or just the outlets themselves) can produce enough energy to zing.

BTW - this is not MySpace! This is google blog ;-)

JD