Translate

Monday, September 21, 2026

Reality Exposed

 


I went down a rabbit hole and it was prompted by my Team and/or Inner Self. So I thought I’d share.*

Please note: This may contain some movie spoilers.

This is, I guess, conspiracy theory/theories – or my view of a possible theory/theories, so please bear with me on these trains of thought. Ready? Here goes…

First, my own personal beliefs as of now.

     -- I, personally, always felt that there is more life in the depths of the oceans besides the known ocean life; and possibly lands beyond ours.

And that, like a beehive, all these different life forms and their foreign-to-us cultures are nearby our “Earth”.

Visualize a man-made beehive and one individual compartment, called frames, is removed and placed on a flat surface. You are looking down at it and see the cells laid out in this frame, and you see how the cells are connected.

I feel “Earth” is one cell, and each cell has a different civilization and/or time period.

“Earth” has its own firmament (like we’re in a closed terrarium). Each cell has its own barrier. Sometimes a cell can open a small opening into another cell.

As a child, I remember reading an article about a mother and her child witnessed a pterosaur flying above their yard. The pterosaur was focused on the child.

In 2025 in the Appalachian Mts., a person reported seeing a winged creature about ten foot long.

And I believe it was in 2026 that another in Ohio reported a large silhouette of a winged creature flying.

But these cryptids, like Bigfoot, Nessie and others, seem to be spotted and shortly disappear. Could they be returning through the fractured cell walls and returning to their own cell and/or time?

     -- I don’t like the moon. Never have. Oh, it’s beautiful to look at, but it ha a very dark and heavy energy tied to it. I don’t trust it. I feel it is connected to the reincarnation trap; that it is not what it seems or what we’ve been told about it.

I feel the moon was placed here as an aid to control humans; to keep us bound to the 3D Earth. It keeps us trapped in a loop (reincarnation loop). When it was placed here, it presented weighted polarity to Earth and its inhabitants.

There are a few cultures who talked about the time before the moon arrived, such as an Indigenous Australian tribe that has passed down oral stories about the time before the moon became part of the sky.

     -- I believe some books and movies carry truths in them; truths or portions of truths disclosed in a fantasy or sci-fi story.

     -- I always believed in the story about Golems (a soulless creation to assist or work on the behalf of it’s creator – crafted from earth or clay and “brought to life” through rites and/or incantations.

The reason I believe in them is because I have witnessed Egregores which are soulless forms created and maintained by thoughts; smaller ones created by individuals and larger ones (or stronger ones). These creations cannot act outside of its standard story or lore.

Secondly, it follows the current manifestation rules that our thoughts, individually and collectively, are what creates and maintains the mass reality.

     -- I believe that we are in a simulation/game – but I don’t believe that we are at the mercy of the game. I feel our individual beliefs create and maintain our individual realities while we hold a mass consciousness agreement to hold our human reality game that we “play” within.

* * * * * * * * *

So here’s what my Team and/or Inner Self downloaded to me. I am going to keep the descriptions short. If you have not seen, or will watch any of these, you’ll probably be able to see what I’m talking about.

If you don’t want to see possible spoilers, it’s time to leave this article.

* * * * * * * * *

The Meg

(2018 – Warner Bros.)

Deep ocean research team penetrates a barrier in the Pacific Ocean and accidentally lets a Megalodon escape into “our” waters.

Message from Team: We aren’t the only ones – there are others in the waters.

The Abyss

(1989 - 20th Century Fox)

A recovery team in the deep ocean encounters aquatic beings who live deep in the ocean trench.

Message from Team: Again, we aren’t the only ones -- there are others in the waters.

Moana

(2016 – Disney)

Moana follows Maui (a demigod) into the Realm of Monsters. They jump into a large opening, and while falling, they pass through another ocean. They exit that and plop down on dray land in the Realm of Monsters where other types of creatures live.

Message from Team: A world down through the waters to a dry other world – passing through a firmament.

Constantine

(2005 – Horror/fantasy – Warner Bros.)

A tainted man has the ability to send demons back to hell. In this movie, Hell has gained a temporary foothold in the 3D dimension realm.

Message from Team: “Hell” manufactured and pushed onto humans through religion; keeps humans in fear and to keep humans tied to their control within the simulation.

Moonfall

(2022 – Lionsgate)

The distance between the moon and Earth is lessening with a projection of the moon crashing into Earth. Some humans discover the moon is not what we thought.

Message from Team: The moon was manufactured and placed where it is today and that it wasn’t necessarily a good thing.

Matrix

(1999 – Warner Bros.)

The main character, Neo, “wakes up” within the simulation and realizes he can manipulate the Matrix of the simulation.

Message from Team: Life as we know it is an illusion; it’s not real. And once someone realizes that, they can work to manipulate the game / Matrix.

Free Guy

(2021 - 20th Century Studios)

The game realm and real world overlap. NPC’s (non-playing characters) evolve and become self-aware and work with the real world to save their digital reality. The main NPC character is faced with the awareness that his reality isn’t ‘real’. He screams, “It’s all a lie!”

Message from Team: Life is a simulation game. None of it is real. Break free to see what’s beyond.

* * * * * * * * *

So these are just a few examples of possible truths bleeding through some movies (or books).

Is there a pattern of soft (indirect) disclosure? I can’t answer that for you. I can share and maybe point to where you can look. Then you can make a decision for your reality.

Though this article may seem like random ramblings, if you step back and see this with a larger view, you may recognize the pattern – that they are all connected.

Or not.

What are your thoughts? What are they creating in this...the Earth simulation?

* These are my thoughts, views, opinions, experiences and beliefs as of now. Take what fits you; release the rest.

Related:

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/what-are-some-steps-to-deconstruct-my-false-reality/

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/will-you-dare-to-look-behind-the-wizards-curtain/

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/see-behind-the-illusion/

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/thinking-beyond-3d-part-one/

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/closed-loop-system-part-one/

https://www.metaphysical-studies.com/grand-illusion/


Jan Toomer


No comments: